How to care for your jumper
1. Only wash your oversized jumpers if you really need to.
2. Hand wash it using a delicate detergent in cold water, and pop a colour catcher in there (just to be safe!)
3. Dry your oversized jumpers lying flat (on a heated airer if you have one).
4. Avoid wearing anything sharp/catching that might pull any on the threads.
(Regarding the FEEL GOOD jumpers. Please remember, your jumper has been completely made by hand. There will be ends tied by hand, not by machine. Please remember this when comparing to your machine made items.)
5. Never ever store your jumper on a hanger. It's made from heavy, high quality yarn and will stretch if hung up.